Frequently Asked Questions
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.We make use of the Payfast payment portal which is the most widely used online payment solution in South Africa. You will be directed to the Payfast portal upon checkout to process your payment to ensure that your details are protected.We process local and international credit cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect our shoppers. Payfast is PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant and use Extended Validation SSL with 2048-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available.All sensitive info is encrypted within the Payfast's own database.
Shipping destinations: South Africa
- We currently ship nationwide.
- Nectar and Ink partnered with the major courier services for door to door delivery nationally within South Africa.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors, but on average delivery take place within 48 to 72 hours from dispatch.
- Items in stock will be dispatched within 3 to5 working days from date of payment received.
- Some items that are not in stock can take 7 to 14 business days to be manufactured as all our products are handmade, but it is definitely worth the wait and we will keep you up to date along the way.
- You will receive a parcel tracking code as soon as your order has been dispatched.
- We charge a flat fee of R95.00 per order.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store.
Once you are ready to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout".
Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method to place your order.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
Please read the below information carefully to ensure you are treating your products with care.
Our products are for decorative purposes only – please keep out of reach of children.
Colours and grains may vary with our plywood, this is due to the natural nature of the material and so each piece we create is unique.
- Our wood products are made for indoor use, so we recommend keeping your item away from direct sunlight as it might warp the wood.
- To keep your product clean, simply use a dry cloth to wipe.
- Do not use any cleaning product as this may damage the wood and printing on your item.
- Our acrylic (Perspex) products are fragile. Please handle them with care.
- Do not drop the acrylic as it may break.
- If your product requires hanging, please ensure that it is fastened securely and not within reach of children.
- Do not use any cleaning product on the acrylic (perspex) and/or the printing on your product as this may damage your item.
Please be mindful and keep small items away from children as it poses a choking hazard - always use products under supervision.
- Use under supervision as it contains small and sharp items that can pose a safety risk for children.